We are pleased to welcome you to the Long Island Laser Center For Vein Treatment website, where you can get valuable information about varicose veins disease and seek advice for your specific varicose veins problem.
If you have problematic varicose veins or unsightly spider veins, rest assured you are not alone. Please consider these statistics:
- In the United States alone, 80 million people have varicose veins disease.
- 25% of all women and 15% of all men have varicose veins.
- By the 5th decade of life, 40% of women and 20% of men have some degree of
superficial venous disease.
- By the 8th decade, more than 70% of women and 40% of men have problems with their leg veins.
- The longer you live with varicose veins without treatment, the greater the likelihood of
serious complications such as inflammation, blood clots or ulceration.
- Comprehensive evaluation by Dr. Hormoz Mansouri, including consultation,
physical examination and ultrasound study.
- Sclerotherapy and laser treatment for spider veins and mildly bulging
- FDA approved Endoluminal Laser Ablation of diseased saphenous veins.
(Often the main cause of bulging veins and non-healing ulcers on the leg)
- Removal of bulging varicose veins, under local anesthesia, by microsurgical
- Laser & Light Therapy for facial veins.
- Compression stocking therapy.
- No hospitalization.
- No general anesthesia.
- No incisions.
- Minimal to no scarring.
- Minimal discomfort and minimal down time.
- Walk in and walk out.